High compatibility with the market
The fair was an ideal opportunity to draw attention at our recent high-performance motor oils such as:
- OEM SPECIFIC 5W30 LL III (VW, MB & BMW Approval)
- OEM SPECIFIC 0W30 MS-BHDI (PSA Approval)
- OEM SPECIFIC 5W20 MS-FE (Ford Approval)
- and OEM SPECIFIC0W20 MS-V (Volvo Approval).
These groundbreaking oils are very compatible with the Swedish market, where the car fleet counts more recent vehicles (with advanced, downsized engines) than in most other countries, and where cold temperatures call for quality low-viscosity oils.
Automassan was also the chance for workshop owners to see how Champion is creating supporting materials for their specific needs, such as the Oil Cabin, the Oil Display and the 20L Display.
The clearest indicator of Champion’s Scandinavian success is probably that some competitive brands are trying to spread the gossip that Champion is a ‘refill brand’.
“But everyone who works with us knows that we have our own plant in Belgium, which is actually one of our pet topics. Anyone who would doubt that is kindly invited to pay a visit to our plant in Antwerp,” says Supré with a smile.
- We worked together with our distributor Widik Distribution AB to create a remarkable presence at the fair.
- The result: an estimated five to six hundred visitors to our stand and plenty of interactions with our target audience.
- The main difference with the last edition three years ago was the degree of recognition of the Champion brand among workshop owners and the 10% rise in sales.
- Our recent, groundbreaking oils are very compatible with the Swedish market.